Saturday, November 19, 2011

Choose Your Weapon



I've been working with the weapons a bit lately, just making some basic designs. Its funny how without even trying I have already implemented smart game design into my weapons. Currently each weapon has its own unique color and shape (yellow triangle, orange circles, blue lines) distinguishing itself from the others. This makes it very easy for the player to tell immediately what they are up against when in game. Of course this slightly becomes a problem due to our teams being distinguished by color too, thus having a green soldier with a yellow gun for example, but I do not think its too much of an issue. Of course, the problem here is that if I continue this pattern, I will be limited by the number of different colors, but I am far from that point at the moment.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment